Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


I think of all of the men in my life that I can pay tribute to this Father's Day.
First of all, I am keeping my dad in my heart on this day. Although he has gone from this world, he is always close to me and I continue to love him and speak to him. "Happy Father's Day, Dad".

I keep all of the dads in my prayers today...my husband, who has been a good dad to our daughters and a wonderful "PA" to our granddaughters. My father-in-law, my brothers-in-law, my cousins, my niece's husband, my nephew (his wife just miscarried last week, so I keep them especially close in my prayers today), my friends. I would like to acknowledge one man, who I haven't seen in years. I worked for him for about 8 years and he taught me so much about being a dad, a mentor and a friend. "Happy Father's Day, Tom".

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there.


Love,
Jo-Ann




No comments:

Post a Comment